For all CESSDA products and tools the following requirements must be met
- The product’s license must be clearly stated.
- The Intellectual Property must be clear.
- A comprehensive README must be present.
- The product must be of proven acceptable quality.
- The CESSDA release policy must be followed.
- Documentation of Rest APIs is available using OpenAPI Standard.
- The product must be aligned with CESSDA infrastructure design and meet applicable Service Requirements.
- Include contribution guidelines based on the CONTRIBUTING.md template.